ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS NOW CLOSED
We would be delighted to recieve your submission next year
Abstract submission closes: 21 August 2019
Abstract acceptance emailed: Week commencing 16 September 2019
Abstract presenters registration deadline: 14 October 2019
All presenters must register to attend the Conference. Acceptance of abstracts into the program is dependant upon receipt of the registration fee.
Abstract Submission Guidance
- When open, please fill out all fields within the abstract submission form. Please note that if there is missing information within your form, your abstract may not be considered for reviewing.
- Title word limit - 50
- Abstract word limit - 250
- Tables and images are not permitted.
- We recommend that the user ID and email belong to the main author that will be presenting at the conference.
If your abstract is accepted for the conference, the presenting author must register and attend. Registration deadline dates will be given during the author notification period.
If the abstract presenter has not registered for the meeting by this date the abstract will be considered to be withdrawn.
It is important that the presenter includes their abstract number in their conference registration to proceed with the booking.
- All communications about your abstract submission will be sent to the email address you submitted with.
WHEN IS AN ABSTRACT SCIENTIFIC AND WHEN IS IT EDUCATIONAL?
The BSBR Executive Committee will decide if a submission is scientific or educational. Generally, if the submission deals with the analysis of a number of cases it is scientific and it should follow the guidance for scientific abstracts. Service evaluation and audit should also follow the guidance for scientific abstracts. We encourage the submission of any abstract that will be of interest to delegates, even if it is difficult to categorise.
If you have any questions regarding submitting an abstract, please contact the Conference Organisers.
Tel: +44 (0) 1920 88 5163 or email: email@example.com